Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Teacher Appreciation

Teacher Appreciation

With my daughters preschool graduation approaching I started to think about how awesome her teacher was. Teachers are who shape our children's brains and helps them grow as a student. I don't have a huge crafty side so bare with my level of craftiness!!! I kept thinking I wanted to get something for my daughters teacher because she was simply amazing, I cant think of enough good things to say about her. She really helped my daughter grow in so many ways, I was so happy and impressed.
 
 So I decided why not get her some seeds for some "forget me nots" along with a flower pot and gloves. I added a green ribbon to the flower pot and attached a note inside that read "Thanks for Helping My Daughter Grow" I tried to find the link to this crafty tags but not luck, but ill keep searching. The flower pot came from Wal-Mart, along with the gloves and flower seeds. It was a cute little gift that was easy to put together, hope you enjoy it as much as I did throwing it together.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment